Location & Parking
TEA Walk will take place at Center for Pan Asian Community Services, Inc. (CPACS) at 3510 Shallowford Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30341. However, parking will be located in various areas around CPACS. Taking MARTA and carpooling are highly recommended due to the limited parking spaces. Parking on grass is not permitted in any areas.
PARKING @ 14TH Annual TEA Walk
- Union (Old Em & Toi Café), 3382 Shallowford Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
- *Pinetree Plaza, 5175 Buford Hwy NE, Doraville, GA (Park on Buford Hwy side of parking lot)
- *Nail Mall, 5338 Buford Hwy NE, Doraville, GA
- *Old CPACS Building, 3760 Park Ave, Doraville, GA
- *First Baptist Church of Doraville, 5935 New Peach Tree Rd, Doraville, GA
- *Hip Sing, 5799 New Peachtree Rd, Doraville, GA
- Nail Supply, 5708 New Peachtree Rd, Doraville, GA
*CPACS Shuttle Bus are available for places marked with an asterisk.
*** Please DO NOT PARK in the following parking lots***
- NO PARKING AT Intown Plaza (where Quickly is located)
- NO PARKING AT Northwoods Plaza (where Wingstop is located)
- NO PARKING AT Asian Square (where Sweet Hut is located)
Anyone parking at these locations for TEA Walk may be towed.
By parking at any of the TEA Walk parking lots, you hereby release Center for Pan Asian Community Services, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, agents, servants, and employees including the parking lot owners from any and all liability of every kind and nature from personal injury or property damage no matter how sustained which may result from parking the vehicle(s) at the TEA Walk assigned parking lots. You also agree that you park at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for the towing of your vehicle should the need for removal by tow-truck assistance be required. You agree to indemnify and hold the Released parties harmless from and against any and all causes of action, demands, claims, costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees), and all liabilities whatsoever which result from parking the above vehicle(s) for TEA Walk, including all claims for bodily injury or property damage arising out of or resulting from or occasioned by the undersigned’s participation in TEA Walk.